Ingredients for 2 people:
2 cos or iceberg lettuces
300g protein-source of choice cooked in a Mexican spice mix
baby spinach/salad mix
1 capsicum (any colour)
1 red onion
1/2 bunch fresh coriander
grated cheddar cheese
salt and black pepper
1. Carefully peel off the outside leaves of the lettuces, wash then place in a bowl. Keep going until the leaves get to small to be used as tacos.
2. Roughly chop the remaining lettuce leaves and place in a separate bowl with the salad mix.
3. Peel and deseed avocado. Scoop flesh into another bowl. Add juice of 1 lime, pinch salt, pepper, dash EVOO and mash together with fork. Set aside.
4. Dice cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, capsicum, coriander and combine together in another bowl. Dress with juice of 1 lime, dash of EVOO, salt and pepper.
5. Place cooked meat and grated cheese in separate bowls as well.
6. Assemble tacos – take a lettuce leaf, spoon some meat mixture, cheese, guacamole, salsa and salad on top and serve immediately.